Warren County is proud to offer public transportation services to individuals in our communities. Transportation services reuce the isolation of individuals in an affordable accessible way. Please call 309-734-6001 for information and rides!
Warren County Public Transportation has three components:
This Monday through Friday service offers 19 different stops in Monmouth with the ability for route deviation.
Click here for all route and fare information on the Monmouth Shuttle
This service offers various stops on different days. Route deviation is also available, so we can pick you up from your home or other location.
Click here for all route and fare information on the Door-To-Door Shuttle
The Scots Shuttle is another aspect to Warren County Public Transportation, which serves general public, but also the needs Monmouth College. The Scots Shuttle has the Monmouth Loop, Galesburg Loop and Amtrak Station Shuttle.
Click here for all route and fare information on the Scots Shuttle
Here Are A Few Ways To Help Warren County Public Transportation Work Better For You
- Riders are encouraged to call ahead of time when booking a ride. A rider can even call a day or two in advance.
- Please be ready minutes in advance of your scheduled pick up time.
- Please let the dispatcher know if you need to make more than one stop.
- When calling for a ride, please tell the dispatcher what time you need a return trip, if possible.
- If you have special needs such as vision impairment, wheelchair or walker, please let the dispatcher know when you schedule your ride.
- If someone is riding with you, please provide those names to the dispatcher.
- Please call and let the dispatcher know if you need to cancel a ride.
- When calling Strom Center to sign up for a meal, please call Warren County Public Transportation if you need a ride.
- If you are going to visit someone, please make sure they are going to be home.
- Be prepared to take your packages with you, don’t leave them on the van.
ASSISTANCE & SPECIAL NEEDS – The Illinois Relay Service makes it possible for those who have difficulty understanding or being understood on the telephone to communicate fully each time they make or receive a call. The system is open 24 hours a day and is free of charge.
Dial 7-1-1 or:
Voice 7-1-1 or 1-800-526-0857
TTY 7-1-1 or 1-800-526-0844
VCO (Voice Carryover) 1-877-826-1130
TTY (Spanish) 1-800-501-0864
Voice Users (Spanish) 1-800-501-0865
*Warren County Public Transportation information is subject to change.
*Warren County Public Transportation is operated by Warren Achievement Center.
*Warren County Public Transportation documents are available in alternative formats upon request.
Warren County Public Transportation does not discriminate in admission to programs or treatment of employment in programs or activities in compliance with the Illinois Human Rights Act; the U.S. Civil Rights Act; Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act; the Age Discrimination Act; the Age Discrimination in Employment Act; and the U.S. and Illinois Constitutions. Persons who believe they have been discriminated against have a right to file a complaint. Information on how to file a complaint is available from: Western Illinois Area Agency on Aging; 729 39th Avenue; Rock Island, Il 61201. Information is also available from: Illinois Department on Aging; 421 East Capital Avenue; Springfield, IL 62710, or by calling 1-800-252-8966 (voice and TDD).