WARREN COUNTY PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION
Warren County is proud to offer public transportation services to individuals in our communities. Transportation services reduce the isolation of individuals in an affordable accessible way. Please call 309-734-6001 for information and to schedule a ride.
In addition we offer The Scots Shuttle is another aspect to Warren County Public Transportation, which serves general public, but also the needs Monmouth College. The Scots Shuttle has the Monmouth Loop, Galesburg Loop and Amtrak Station Shuttle. DOOR-TO-DOOR – Operates Monday – Friday, from 7:30 am to 4:30 pm
Regular Riders - $1.00 one way Disabled Riders – $1.00 one way
Student Riders – $1.00 one way Seniors (60 years and older) – Donation based – no charge
Children Under 5 – No cost
*Seniors wishing to take advantage of the Senior Ride Free Program must enroll at Warren County Public Transportation located at 1360 South Main Street.
Punch Cards are available for frequent riders: 6 rides for $6 27 rides (with the 28th free) for $27.00 for students/disable and regular riders
Warren County Public Transportation door-to-door service also has regular daily trips to key locations in Monmouth.
New Year’s Day Martin Luther King Jr. Day Presidents Day
Good Friday Memorial Day Fourth of July
Labor Day Columbus Day Veterans Day
Thanksgiving Day Day after Thanksgiving
Christmas Eve Christmas Day
Here Are A Few Ways To Help Warren County Public Transportation Work Better For You
- Riders are encouraged to call ahead of time when booking a ride. A rider can even call a day or two in advance.
- Please be ready minutes in advance of your scheduled pick up time.
- Please let the dispatcher know if you need to make more than one stop.
- When calling for a ride, please tell the dispatcher what time you need a return trip, if possible.
- If you have special needs such as vision impairment, wheelchair or walker, please let the dispatcher know when you schedule your ride.
- If someone is riding with you, please provide those names to the dispatcher.
- Please call and let the dispatcher know if you need to cancel a ride.
- When calling Strom Center to sign up for a meal, please call Warren County Public Transportation if you need a ride.
- If you are going to visit someone, please make sure they are going to be home.
- Be prepared to take your packages with you, don’t leave them on the van.
ASSISTANCE & SPECIAL NEEDS – The Illinois Relay Service makes it possible for those who have difficulty understanding or being understood on the telephone to communicate fully each time they make or receive a call. The system is open 24 hours a day and is free of charge.
Dial 7-1-1 or:
Voice 7-1-1 or 1-800-526-0857
TTY 7-1-1 or 1-800-526-0844
VCO (Voice Carryover) 1-877-826-1130
TTY (Spanish) 1-800-501-0864
Voice Users (Spanish) 1-800-501-0865
- Warren County Public Transportation information is subject to change.
- Warren County Public Transportation is operated by Warren Achievement Center.
- Warren County Public Transportation documents are available in alternative formats upon request.
Warren County Public Transportation does not discriminate in admission to programs or treatment of employment in programs or activities in compliance with the Illinois Human Rights Act; the U.S. Civil Rights Act; Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act; the Age Discrimination Act; the Age Discrimination in Employment Act; and the U.S. and Illinois Constitutions. Persons who believe they have been discriminated against have a right to file a complaint. Information on how to file a complaint is available from: Western Illinois Area Agency on Aging; 729 39th Avenue; Rock Island, Il 61201. Information is also available from: Illinois Department on Aging; 421 East Capital Avenue; Springfield, IL 62710, or by calling 1-800-252-8966 (voice and TDD).
All ADA Transportation service complaints shall be submitted in writing on the agency’s complaint form and returned to the Director of Warren County Public Transportation at 1360 South Main Street, Monmouth, Illinois 61462. Please see the form included or visit our website at www.warrenachievement.com. To view Title VI Policy (click here) ADA Policy (click here)
The following information is necessary to assist us in processing your complaint. If assistance is required in completing this form, please contact the Director of Warren County Public Transportation at (309) 734-6001. Once completed the form must be returned to Warren County Public Transportation to the attention of the Director, Robert Ray at 1360 South Main Street, Monmouth, Illinois 61462.