The Warren County Jail is a forty-two bed facility. The jail houses misdemeanor/felony pre-trial prisoners and convicted offenders not sentenced to the Illinois Department of Corrections. The jail has a staff of certified County Corrections Officers who provide 24 hour per day supervision.
"online portal to VINE, America’s number one victim notification network. VINE has been providing victims and concerned citizens with the power of information for decades, allowing these individuals to have the sense of security that they deserve. VINELink can be accessed 24 hours a day, seven days a week, to provide the most reliable information for custody status changes and criminal case information."
Sunday: male prisoners 3:30-5:00pm, female prisoners 5:00-5:30pm
Tuesday: male prisoners 2:00-4:00pm, female prisoners 4:00-4:30pm
Commissary Account/Telephone Calls:
^^^^PLEASE CLICK ON LINK ABOVE TO BE DIRECTED TO WEBSITE^^^^
*Please follow the listed steps below to deposit funds*
1. Enter your 4 digit pay location code (PLC): 5500
2. Enter payment information
- Resident first name
- Resident last name
- Facility Code --> Please click on the (Choose) option in this window to be directed to selection of state
- Select IL
- Select facility code C66 - WARREN COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE --> press continue
- Enter resident booking/inmate i.d. # (This information can be obtained by calling (309)734-8506
Verify all information is correct, press continue, and following remaining steps.
*Once transaction is complete, inmate will be able to access funds immediately*